We are actively raising money to upgrade our kitchen and toilet facilities with a permanent and accessible welfare building. You can find out more about this exciting project and how to support it here.
- There are several ways you can help us raise funds through cashback on your Christmas shopping at many retailers, including Amazon, Argos and AO.com (those are just the ones beginning with A!). Visit our Free Fundraising Page for more details.
- During October, November and December 2021 we shall be participating in the Tesco Community Grant Scheme. Whenever you shop in a Warrington branch of Tesco you will be able to vote for our project and influence how much we will get.
- From 24th October 2021 until 22 October 2022, we will be one of the selected charities to benefit from the Co-op Local Community Fund – please select us as your nominated charity for the coming year.
- We are running a Buy a Block scheme to enable members of the community to sponsor part of our new building and have their name immortalised on our “Wall of Fame” alongside our other donors.
- We hope to bring back the Afternoon Tea event that was popular around Mothers’ Day if Covid-19 restrictions allow it.